Terms and Conditions
Sipcam Pacific Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 073 176 888) ("Sipcam") and the participating companies (“Participants”) maintain this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. The site and its contents are protected by worldwide copyright laws and are designed to comply with Australian laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, the site and its contents are intended for access and use by Australian residents only. Sipcam makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries. Product names, descriptions and labels are generally of Australian origin. Products listed on this site may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different name, in different concentrations or for different situations. If you choose to access this site from outside Australia you do so at your own initiative and risk and you are responsible for compliance with your local laws and regulations.
This Site contains information concerning the Participant’s products that may be useful to the Participant’s customers and employees as well as the public. However, neither Sipcam nor the Participants make any representation or warranties nor assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy (including errors and omissions) of any information contained herein and expressly disclaim any obligation to update the said information.
The site may also, from time to time, contain information relating to various pests and diseases and their treatment. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be substitute for advice provided by your own consultant or the product label.
Through your access to and use of the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below:
- You should assume that all contents of the site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein. You may freely browse the site and download material there from. Downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use any such materials for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Sipcam. No graphics may be used separately from the accompanying text. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials and printed copies thereof must be retained.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by Sipcam. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither Sipcam nor any other party involved in supplying the material, creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the Site. This includes damage to your computer equipment by computer viruses or otherwise. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" and without any warranties whatsoever of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary information. Sipcam, or any of the Participants or international associated companies may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Furthermore, Sipcam and its associated companies, are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Further, if you do send us a submission, you agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in the submission (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, credit.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks appearing in a type form different from that of the surrounding text or followed by "™" or "®" (the "Trade Marks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to Sipcam its associated companies or the Participants. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or any license or right in and to the Trade Marks without the express written permission of Sipcam, the Participants or such third party. Your misuse of the Trade Marks on the site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Sipcam will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Sipcam has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked either to or from this site. Your utilisation of such links is at your own risk.
- Although Sipcam may, from time to time, monitor or review the transmissions on the site, Sipcam is under no obligation to do so. Sipcam assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Sipcam will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Sipcam to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You agree to indemnify Sipcam for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of your publication or transmittal of material described in the above clause or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Sipcam reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
- Sipcam may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.